Blogger Templates

Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

MILLY'S DIARY

Hello everyone

I have been outside!  Although I have snuck out a couple of times, this time it was legit.  So exciting, lots to see, sniff and chase.  Jazz and Daisy kept an eye on me to make sure I didn't go into unsafe places.  I did visit my neighbours on both sides.  Discovered lots of cats in one garden - should be good fun in the summer.

Jill took some photographs of me - sitting in her flower bed!



Henry is still with us and when I peeped in to tell him what I good time I was having, he wasn't impressed.

A short post from me today as I want to get back outside again.  Apparently from today onwards the weather is going to get warmer and by the end of next week the temperature will be around 18c.  Yipee.

Don't forget to visit the Woking Cats Protection website today and have a look at Gorgeous George.  He needs a home urgently and if you would like a grown-up cat, please get in touch with them.

Have a good week everyone - I will be back next week with more of my news.

Milly

3 comments:

  1. Milly is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots more lovely, warm outdoor days to come, Milly.

    Why is Henry still with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The adoption last week didn't work out, but the good news is Henry has a new family and is off to being his new life with them tomorrow. We will miss him

      Delete

Thank you for your comment - it is always lovely to have feedback and I hope you enjoyed my post.