Blogger Templates

Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

MILLY'S DIARY

Hi everyone

Long time no see, or rather long time, no write!  In between what seems to be a lot of wet weather, it has been very sunny here and those of you who know me, know that I am a sunshine girl.  Born in August and therefore I love summer.  When the weather is grim I tend to hibernate.

Now what has been happening since I last posted my diary?  My eye problem has cleared up completely, thank goodness - the local boy cats thought I was winking at them!  I am still reducing the local wildlife - why do humans not like the presents I bring them!  Four weeks ago we had Sage, Angelica, Sorrel and Basil staying with us; just over two weeks ago they moved to another fosterer's home because Jill was away for a few days and doing other things.  Guess what?  We have Sage and Angelica back with us and they have grown so much.  Basil and Sorrel are settled into their new home and I am sure they have grown just as much as their brother and sister.

I have noticed that the fish in our pond are a lot more lively when the sun shines.  I will have to keep a close eye on them, just in case they sneak out.  I am not sure why, but Jill and Richard have covered the pond in netting.  When Jill feeds them, I try to pinch their food!  It's rather tasty.  Something else I enjoy doing, but it seems nobody else is very pleased when I do it.

Richard has his new shed - Jill has told him it would make a lovely summer home for him, room for a bed and he already has electricity and water at that end of the garden. Perhaps she wants him to move in there so she can have more cats here?  More cats?  I hope not!  Only room for me and 'the others' that I live with.

I think I am about up-to-date now, so think it is time for me to do a little sun bathing.

See you next week.

Milly

2 comments:

  1. I do hope Milly that you are showing them who's the top cat in the house. Enjoy the sunshine whilst it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Milly
    glade to see you back , I to have had a break but am back with a nice new craft room.
    Chris P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it is always lovely to have feedback and I hope you enjoyed my post.