Blogger Templates

Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

MILLY'S DIARY

Hello everyone

It's been ages since my last blog post - been so busy helping Jill with her event organising that I have not had much time to put paws to keyboard.  But I am back typing again.

A very sad day for us yesterday in Christmas Pie.  My friend, Diva, died yesterday - she had been unwell for about three weeks.  She was rather like me only bigger and her black and white fur was longer.  I am going to miss her very much even though she used to boss me around a lot.  She was only eleven years old.

We have three new foster kittens: two boys (Noel and Twinkle) and one girl (Holly).  They are eight weeks old.  As you can guess from their names, they were born just before Christmas.  A family came to see them on Monday so I am sure they will not be with us for too long.  They are very shy, and Jill says they are very cute!

Jill also said the following two cats are cute:


This is Coco and Poppy in a rare moment of quiet togetherness.  They really do not get on very well with each other despite being sisters.  Coco is on the left; it is hard to tell them apart, but Coco has creamy/gingery marks on her paws and Poppy has very dark brown/black paws.  Even after all this time of them living with me, I still find it hard to tell them apart if they have their backs to me.

As it is not raining, woo hoo, I am going to play in the garden.  Everywhere is still muddy and we Pie cats are covering everything with muddy pawprints, but that is what life is like with cats.  I will be back next week with more cat tails.

Have a good week everyone.

Milly

1 comment:

  1. Rest in peace, Diva.

    Never a dull moment at your house, is there? Lots of kitties getting ready for their forever homes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it is always lovely to have feedback and I hope you enjoyed my post.