Blogger Templates

Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

MONDAY'S MINI MUSINGS

Hi everyone

This is a mini post as I am taking part in a great blog swap called Handmade Monday.  Every Monday lots of great designers take part in this event to showcase their work and share this with their fellow crafters.  Click on this link Handmade Monday to see the other great blogs taking part.

My plan for today had been to tidy up my work room - as with most plans it is still, er, untidy.  However, I worked on some more promotional material and produced the A4 card below.  This is on burgundy-coloured card stock, with different embellishments - I love the blue of the first letters, a great contrast to the dark colour of the card.  The card will have a plain white insert and I will add it to my 'wall' display at the Bourne Mill Antique Centre in Farnham.


Have a good evening everyone, and don't forget to look at the other blogs taking part in Handmade Monday.  I will be back blogging on Wednesday as usual.

Jill

13 comments:

  1. Very West Ham Jill, love the card it should fly off the shelf. What do you mean still untidy, just not on my sewing room is spotless. Workroom? don't go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Caroline - hadn't thought about that. Should have made it as a shirt. Tidying my rooms reminds of when I was growing up - a chore I had 101 excuses for not doing.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so nice! I hope to get back to making cards with my Cricut. I'm not very good, but I suppose practice makes perfect. I don't make to sell, just to annoy my friends and family! :) I try to pick up ideas from my craft friends tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Susie. I love my Cricut - makes embellishments so much easier (and less expensive) that buying them. What are friends and family for if not to annoy.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be round in the morning with the white gloves... but frankly if the window sill is anything to go by I will be out of a job!

    Lovely card with a great colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your card. The blue truly stand out. What a great combination of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the design and colours you've used. You don't even want to think how untidy my workspace is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a mighty fine card girl!
    I love its crisp and beautiful lines,
    Simply stunning darl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those blue letters on your card really pop. Tidy doesn't use any letters that I Know. Now caos, thats different.! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there I had a clear up of my craft shed a few months ago but it needs doing again Im so messy always starting different things good luck with yours look forward to checking out your blog again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card - excellent colour choice. I don't know the meaning of the word tidy, it has to be said.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for leaving a comment on Bath Bomb Creations. Hope you give the Secret Santa a go. It is something handmade. Cheerio

    Lesley - The Bathtime Team

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card, especially the flower pattens.
    I'm awful at tidying- everything just gets put into piles and not actually put away...oh dear!

    LH
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it is always lovely to have feedback and I hope you enjoyed my post.