Blogger Templates

Pages

Sunday 18 September 2011

SUNDAY'S BLOGGETY BLOG

Hi everyone

Firstly a big thank you to everyone who has posted comments on my blogs of the last week - I do appreciate it and feel it makes blogging all the more interesting.  Another big thank you to my followers and those who have 'joined-up' this week.

As always, I begin my blog a few days before the posting date and today is Thursday and the weather is absolutely gorgeous.  A plea: is there any chance we can have the rest of September and, just to make us feel good, all of October like this?  The early mornings and night time can be nippy (well, not too nippy), we can cope with that, but warm sunny days would be wonderful.

It seems that my plea feel on deaf ears as yesterday the weather was the pits in the afternoon and today, although no rain, is dull and grey.  Sadly, I don't think the sun is planning on shining much today.

A busy week really, despite the feeling I haven't got anywhere.  However, had a card order for someone whose brother had achieved a PhD in Maths & Computing.  Probably not a blog follower, but just in case I will post a pic of the card in my Handmade Monday blog post.  In the meantime, here are some more pics of the 'letter' cards I have been making - some are the final versions of those I posted in Thursday's Blog Hop as work-in-progress.  One new one is Sam; for this I used an electric blue letter and topped it slightly off with a silver letter - I think it creates a nice finish.






A short post today as need to get back to card-making - so many events and so little time to get everything prepared.  Don't forget to check into the blog throughout the week to catch up on news and new cards.

Have a good week everyone

Jill



1 comment:

  1. You have been busy and put me to shame, never seem to achieve the empty 'To Do' list. Love the cards and am sure they will be popular.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it is always lovely to have feedback and I hope you enjoyed my post.