Blogger Templates

Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

THURSDAY'S WORK IN PROGRESS BLOG HOP

Hi everyone

My pics for today's Handmade By Me Thursday Blog Hop are work in progress.  I used to sell a range of cards with names in large peel-off letters.  I would stick them onto coloured card, cut them out and embellish cards with them.  They were always very popular, but I haven't made any for a while.  However, in place of them I have a different range.  Small textured cards to which I have added large Anna Griffin letters (some silver, some electric blue - I am a big fan of Anna Griffin paper, toppers, stamps, etc, they are gorgeous).  I couldn't decide whether to leave the cards with just the letter or add names to them - so the ones featured in today's Blog Hop have letters added to spell out names.

In addition to the letters I will be adding further embellishments - not too many because I don't like over-decorated cards.  Some will have punched shapes removed or added, some will have other embellishments, some will just have a backing paper added and on some of them I will water-colour flowers and leaves.  I may have to add some colour to the the last three letters of the card with the name Erin, as they are not really standing out because of the stripey background paper I have used.

I have prepared quite a few to embellish and will add them to my Handmade Monday blog post.

I hope you like them - the card size is 4" x 4" and the sale price will be £1.75 each.


Don't forget to check out the other Thursday Blog Hop contributors.  Enjoy the rest of the week.  'See' you on Sunday.

Jill



4 comments:

  1. These look lovely -personalised always tends to do well
    Not sure if you got my other comment to your Monday blog post? I was asking what the Godalming Oct craft fair is like - I'm looking for a good one fairly local to me to sell at.
    Thanks
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good Jill, they will be sooo popular

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them. They are very 'Noticeable' so should sell well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it is always lovely to have feedback and I hope you enjoyed my post.