Blogger Templates

Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

MILLY'S DIARY


Hello everyone

I hope you had a happy Christmas and are looking forward to a great new year.  We survived Christmas with only a small power cut, thank goodness.  The bottom of our garden was flooded (and is flooded again today because we have had heavy rain for several hours and it is very windy - again!) and I did wonder if I would see our goldfish swimming around the lawn, but no, they are safe.  I am sure that like me you are getting really fed up with this bad weather?  I keep nipping outside and rushing back in again because I don't like to get wet.  I am planning on snoozing on the windowsill after I have finished my diary - nice and warm there with the heat from the radiator wafting over me.

Mary went to her new home yesterday and I know she will be very happy there.  We don't have any foster kittens at the moment, but I am sure I will be telling you about new ones soon.  Don't forget that if you are looking to welcome a kitten or cat into your home, please do check out those on the Woking Cats Protection website that are looking for their forever home.  There is even a cat on there called Milly - not as gorgeous as I am but that is impossible as I am THE most gorgeous cat there ever has been.

The windowsill is calling me, the outside looks very dark, it is raining heavily, so time to snooze.  I will be back next week and hope you all stay safe and warm today.

Milly

2 comments:

  1. This weather is not nice is it, you keep an eye on those goldfish for Miss Jill.

    Happy New Year

    Lots of love

    Badger Boo xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a wonderful holiday Milly. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it is always lovely to have feedback and I hope you enjoyed my post.