Blogger Templates

Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

CARDS 'N' CATS

Hello everyone

It's a gorgeous sunny morning and not too chilly.  Days like this at this time of the year are few and far between, so extra special.

I hope you had a chance to look at the cards entered in my World Card-Making Day Competition?  Weren't they all so good - hard to decide the winners and it is a pity everyone wasn't able to win a prize.  The contact details of the winners have been passed on to Make and Craft, and I am sure their prizes will be on their way to them very soon.  Don't forget that I am planning to hold another competition end of November/beginning of December and I am looking for suggestions for a theme.  One suggestion was anything but cards - any other ideas?

The main focus of my post today is about cats, one cat in particular.  I promised the Mary Morgan, the Branch Coordinator of Woking Cats Protection that I would include a mention in my weekend blog post about this special cat, but I didn't as I felt it would get lost amongst everything else I had to write about.  If you are a cat-lover I know you will be interested in this particular boy and if you are looking to adopt or know someone who is, then please point them in the direction of the Woking branch's website.


As you can see, Simba is a gorgeous white cat.  He has been with Woking Cats Protection for a while and is looking for his 'fur'ever home.  The link above to the branch's website goes straight to Simba's page, so please have a look and read more about him.  If you can give him a home, please contact the branch on the number provided.

While you are looking at Simba's page, have a look at the other beautiful kittens that are looking for homes.

Good luck Simba - I hope you get a new home very soon.

I hope you all enjoy the sunshine today - I will be back with my main blog post on Sunday, but don't forget to drop in on Friday to read my guest blogger's post

Jill

5 comments:

  1. He's gorgeous!

    Tugs at my heart strings - would love to re-home, but not the right time for us x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww what a pretty kitty! I hope he finds a home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous cat. I could just give him a cuddle. What about a cat theme for your next competition?
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous kitty! June Buggie is jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is gorgeous hope Simba finds a home soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it is always lovely to have feedback and I hope you enjoyed my post.