Blogger Templates

Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

TODAY'S THE DAY

Hi everyone

Today is the day to submit a photograph of your card for the World Card-Making Day competition if you haven't already done so.  Please email your photograph(s) to me at christmaspiecrafts@virginmedia.com.

I have received lots of really gorgeous cards so far and would find it very difficult to choose three of them as winners.  That's why I am asking my blog followers, fellow-Tweeters, Facebook fans, Crafts Forum members (and as those requesting a record to be played on the radio always seem to say, anyone else who knows me) to vote!  All you need to do is visit my blog on Saturday to view all of the cards that have been entered and leave a comment saying which 3 you want to 'vote' for.

As you know, new craft magazine Make and Craft has generously donated three prizes for the competition and once the winners have been chosen, I will contact them.  Their details will be passed to Katherine Jewitt, the Editor of the magazine, and she will arrange for the prizes to be posted to the winners.  All very exciting and thank you Katherine for your support and good luck with the launch of the magazine on 12 October.

In my competition post on Saturday, I will not include the names of the card-makers, I will give each card a number.  I am hoping there will be lots for you to view, and I know you will enjoy all of them.  This is a competition for all skill levels: there will be cards from professional card-designers, those who make them for family and friends, those who have been thinking about making a card and have taken the plunge now, photographers who have been thinking of turning their work into a card as well as those who are making their first venture into card-making.  A competition for everyone really and I wish you all good luck.

Don't forget to come back to my blog on Saturday to view all of the entries and 'cast your vote'

Jill

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing all the cards, what a great idea, hope you get lots of entries.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - it is always lovely to have feedback and I hope you enjoyed my post.